Letitia Wright got injured at the set of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The accident happened when she was doing a stunt for the movie black panther. Letitia Wright is the most famous teen actress in the united states. Her act in Black Panther was very successful and she got more popularity after that act.
The spokesperson of marvel studios accepted in his statement that Letitia Wright got minor injuries while performing an act for the film. He said:
Letitia Wright sustained minor injuries today while filming a stunt for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
She is now receiving her treatment in a local hospital and doctors are expecting to release her soon from the hospital. She can join the actors at set within a week. Sources also told that as she got minor injuries so, they are unlikely to disrupt the filming schedule.
Wright is acting as Shuri in the film Black Panther. The film will be released in July 2021. The first film of Black Panther was very successful and they are hoping for more success for the film Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The audience is very excited about this film.
- Astroworld Tragedy: Travis Scott and Astroworld concert organizers sued for $750m after 9 people dead
- Netflix drama “YOU” season 3 has a new trailer and release date
- Bond’s new film No Time to Die is set to play at Zurich film Festival
- Olivia Rodrigo gets candid about experiencing fame as a Filipino-American star
- Letitia Wright was injured on the set of Black Panther